- UMCG (Prof. dr. M. Wichres)
- HAN (Prof dr. B. Koekoek)
- Universiteit van Maastricht (Prof. Dr. S. Beurskens)
- Hogeschool Zuyd, (Prof. dr. Susan van Hooren)
2018 – 2020
- SIA-RAAK Publiek
Jooske van Busschbach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In this project, the research group on ‘Movement, Health and Well-being’ of Windesheim works together with Arnhem Nijmegen University of Applied Sciences, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, VU University Amsterdam, Maastricht University, UMC Groningen, three GGZ institutions (Groningen University Psychiatric Center (UCP), GGZ Friesland and GGZ Drenthe), the Dutch Association for Psychomotor Therapy and the National Mental Health Care Platform (LPGGZ, now also MIND). Aim of the study is:Acquiring new knowledge about the development and implementation of specific outcome measures with which the impact of psychomotor interventions within mental health care can be monitored and evaluated and cooperation with the patient involved is strengthened. The reason for this project is the practical questions of psychomotor therapists working in mental health care. They indicate that they need new knowledge and measuring instruments with which they:1. to be able to determine the treatment result and the increasing demand for evidence of psychomotor therapy (PMT);2. to be able to monitor the course of the treatment and to be able to discuss it with the patient involved.Based on the available literature on treatment evaluations, the following research question was formulated: “How can Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) for psychomotor therapy be developed and used to standardize the specific outcome of psychomotor therapy in adult mental health patients and what can be done?” are the contribution of diary measurements via Experience Sampling Methods (ESM)?
The project focuses on:
- Selection, research and substantiation of PMT specific PROMS.
- Investigating the feasibility of using ESM as an evaluation method within the PMT.
- The development of a digital portal.
Intended results are:
- Database of Dutch-language measuring instruments that can serve as PROMs for the evaluation of pychomotor interventions and which are included in a portal that will be made available to the professional group.
- Handbook on the use of ESM within PMT.
- Courses on the use of the PROMs and the use of ESM.